Friday 20 March 2015

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog.

I love sewing and crafting particularly upcycling and recycling things.  It must be my crafty nature that I hate throwing anything away and end up with a stash of "things" that might come in useful sometime.

Here I will share with you some lovely crafting and sewing ideas, tips and patterns and sometimes just my opinion and thoughts on anything.

And the beauty of this blog - EVERYTHING IS FREE.
We like Free!

I hope to post weekly but sometimes other things get in the way and sometimes I just don't have anything to share, but please sign up to receive regular updates by email whenever I make a new post.

Of course if you don't mind parting with a bit of your hard-earned cash then you can visit my sister website

The Wendy House 


where you will also find free tips and ideas and also some patterns and digital downloads for sale.

There are also some FREEBIES to be found there too.  


Check out the Quick Cards, they're quick to make and ideal for when you just can't find that inspiration for a special card or you are in a hurry. And they are only 99p each to download and then you can print and make as many cards of each design as you like, even to sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment